Do you want to embark on an enjoyable adventure to earn a high income with cryptocurrencies? Then you are definitely in the right place. This content is made to give you a real guide on Binance, one of the best exchange platforms to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin. In fact, two different cryptocurrencies are bought with exactly the same steps. All you have to do is to show the system which one you want to choose when choosing the cryptocurrency at the time of purchase. Apart from that, every step is exactly the same, from accepted payment methods to processing speed.
So, is Ethereum, known as an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform, running smart contacts and hosting cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance, and of course NFTs in its ecosystem, the right choice for you, or is Bitcoin the star of the crypto money world?
Well, you will decide that. It just falls to us to show you how to buy them.
Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum on Binance – Secure & Fast Transactions
In the continuation of the content, you will have the opportunity to see in detail what you should pay attention to when buying Ethereum, Bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies on Binance. Check out the rest to learn more!
- To buy Ethereum or Bitcoin on Binance, first, you should create and an account. You can click here after that log in to your account. Then click on the “Buy Now” button on the home page. This button will take you to the page where you can buy whatever cryptocurrencies you want.
- Then choose which cryptocurrency you want to buy from the second box. You can easily select Bitcoin or Ethereum from the right part of this box. When you also write how much you want to spend in your preferred currency, it will appear how many units you can buy with this budget.
- Next, the payment method selection page will appear. Here you will find many methods. Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards are among the most commonly used payment methods. You can also benefit from your cash balance. In addition, it is possible to make transactions through third-party payment channels such as Western Union and Revolut. When choosing, be sure to take a look at the additional advantages offered by different methods.
- Let’s say you made your choice in favor of a credit card. In this case, you need to tick the top option and continue with the steps.
- After clicking the Continue button, you will also need to enter the details about the payment method you have chosen. You may have a registered card for this. In this case, you can continue the process by directly selecting your registered card and completing the purchase by entering the verification codes. However, if you do not have a registered card, you will need to register the card in detail with the billing address and card information.
- After completing the card registration process, you will be redirected to the payment methods page again. This time, continue the process by choosing the right method from here. You will see the Confirm Order page.
- This page contains all the details about your payment and purchase. You can examine every detail, from how many Bitcoin or Ethereum you will receive, to the fee you pay for the transaction. If all the information is correct, click Confirm. It’s that simple.
Now you have learned all the steps you need to go through Binance’s website to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin. But how will the same steps work if you are operating on the mobile application? Let’s take a look at it too.
How to Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum on Binance Mobile App?
Trading through Binance’s mobile app can be even easier than on the website. Because when compared to the website, the mobile app has a simpler and function-oriented design. This provides ease of use to people.
Follow the steps below when purchasing Ethereum or Bitcoin via the app:
- You already know that you can download the mobile app from the app stores absolutely free. After completing the download process, log in to the application. Login to your account by going through 2FA verification as well. You will see the option “Buy with cash” on the home page. The dollar and Bitcoin sign will also be standing right next to it.
- Now all you have to do is of course click here and complete the purchase depending on the payment method you prefer. When you choose credit and debit cards or other payment methods, the information you need to fill in will change but the steps will be the same.
Have you visited our reliable bitcoin exchanges page?