A high-capital cryptocurrency investment or purchases at lower rates to get to know new players better: For whatever reason, you want to buy cryptocurrencies, it is very important to choose a good exchange platform and carefully follow the steps. We have prepared a detailed guide for you if you do not want to buy a coin at a higher price by placing an order in the wrong way or destroying your entire investment with a single mistake. You will take a step-by-step review of buying Bitcoin on Binance, so you will be able to trade easily. Let’s dive into the rest of the content!
Purchasing Bitcoin on Binance Step by Step: No Need To Confuse!
To receive cryptocurrencies on Binance, first, have a Binance account. You can be a member of Binance from here. Verification is very important and such exchange platforms may require you to verify both your identity and residence. You will be able to make purchases safely in your account in which you have activated two-factor authentication, and due to 2FA, you may need to enter various verification codes into the system during the transaction.
Here is the step-by-step process of getting Bitcoin:
- First, log in to your Binance account and click the yellow “Buy Now” button on the Homepage banner. This button is located just below the text “Buy & sell crypto in minutes.
- Next, you need to determine which fiat currency you will use to buy cryptocurrencies. For this, specify the currency from the right part of the “Spend” box. In the box, enter the value you want to spend in the currency of your choice.
Attention: The value you enter here determines the total fiat currency rate you will spend, not the total BTC amount you will receive.
- When you write the amount you want to spend here, the Receive tab will automatically write how much Bitcoin you can buy with this money. In addition, Binance also enters the average value of 1 BTC for you to check.
- Check the details and make sure everything is spelled correctly. Is that okay? So now is the time to click the yellow “Continue” button. When you click here, it will be your turn to make the payment.
- The payment method page contains a list of payment options you can choose from. Here you can choose your Visa / Mastercard debit and credit cards, your cash balance, P2P payment methods. Before deciding at this stage, be sure to check whether you will benefit from a plus advantage over the payment method. If there is a payment method that offers a more advantageous campaign for you, complete your payment with it. After making a selection, you should click on the orange “Continue” button.
- If you do not have a registered credit card, you must enter your credit card information or the payment method you have chosen at this stage. Enter the details.
- You will then be expected to enter the billing address of the credit card or other payment method. Enter this information correctly and click “Add Card”. Wonderful! You have now registered your card with Binance.
- Select your registered card or payment method from the payment method page that the system directs you to and click “Continue” again.
- You will see the order confirmation page, and on this page, you will find every detail from the money you spend to the amount of Bitcoin you will receive or the fee. After reviewing here in detail, you can confirm the purchase.
- That’s it! You’ve already completed your purchase!
How to Buy Bitcoin Mobile?
Of course, one of the most logical things when buying cryptocurrencies is to use the mobile application. Because wherever you are, you can make transactions with one click through this smart app. In the continuation of the content, we will also talk about the steps you need to follow when buying Bitcoin on the app. Be sure to make your first transaction after reading this content, so you do not do mistakes and get the tricks for the later transactions.
- First, download Binance for free from the app market and log in to your Binance account. While logging in, you may need to use the verification codes sent to your e-mail and phone number. That’s true, 2FA is a real savior.
- Is everything going well? Wonderful! Now go to your homepage and click on the “By with cash” option just below the box showing the values of cryptocurrencies. When you click here, you will have the chance to buy Bitcoin with USD instantly.
- On the page that will open, you will see two different options: P2P Exchange and Credit – Debit Card. In the P2P method, you will buy crypto money from other peers. But you should choose the second option.
- After choosing the credit card option, you need to choose the fiat currency you want to use when making the payment. Make your choice in USD and enter the amount of USD you want to spend. In the Buy section, it will be written in detail how many Bitcoins you will receive. Check the information and then click the “New Card” button at the bottom.
- If you do not have a card registered in your Binance account, you will need to enter the card information at this stage. If your card is already there, you can select it directly and continue processing.
- Then select the fiat currency to pay and the crypto to buy. USD and Bitcoin will be the right choice for you.
- At the last stage, you will see the order confirmation page on your phone screen. This page contains all the details. Be sure to check the total spend, fees, price, and other details. If everything is correct, you can click the Confirm button to make the purchase.
Is everything okay? Wonderful! You will now see a page with a green tick that confirms that the transaction is complete. From this page, you can go to your wallet or click the orange button to start trading. Trading has never been this easy and enjoyable!
Have you visited our reliable bitcoin sites page?