Do you need to wait to buy Bitcoin? While there are so many payment methods, one of them will definitely meet your needs! In today’s content, we will talk about the details of buying Bitcoin with Wire Transfer. Wire Transfer, bank transfer, or credit transfer means completing the transaction by transferring cash from one user to another. In that case, it is possible to buy Bitcoin by wire transfer in almost every country where the use of crypto money is legal. So, what steps should you follow for this and what should you pay attention to in order to do the process in the safest way?
No worries, in this content we will explain everything one by one and inform you. When you read the rest of the content, you will understand all the details of receiving crypto money via bank transfer on Binance. For more, keep track, folks!
First of all, you must be a member of Binance from here.
Steps of Buying Bitcoin via Wire Transfer in the USA on Binance
You know the easiest ways to buy cryptocurrencies on Binance: debit card, credit card and of course bank transfer, which is a secure method that doesn’t require you to share any private information.
Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the transaction by adding a bank transfer method to your Binance P2P purchases:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have done Level 2 identity verification on Binance to do this kind of transaction. This process additionally protects your investments and transaction security. Binance considers this necessary for you to continue trading.
- Then login to the mobile application.
- From here, click on the “P2P Trading” option. A purchase page will appear. The purchasing page shows your options for trading. In the upper right corner of the page, you will see a button with three points. Click here.
- Select “Payment Settings” in the drop-down menu.
- Your current payment methods will be listed here. If no method is visible, it means you have not added a method before. In this case, click on the orange “Add a new Payment Method” option below.
- After your choice, you will see two different buttons on the page that opens in front of you. Click on the second of the buttons. “Bank Transfer” should be written on the button.
- For using the bank transfer method, you need to enter your transaction information now. Here you should enter your name, bank account number, bank name and account opening branch. Note that it is not mandatory to enter the opening branch in the Binance system, while you have to type account number and bank name.
- After entering your information, click confirm. After completing your purchase, you can now choose the “bank transfer” method. The transfer will take place through the account you specify.
How To Deposit USD via Swift to Your Binance Account to Buy Bitcoin?
To buy cryptocurrencies on Binance, it is possible to transfer USD to your account via SWIFT. We will share the steps you need to follow for this in the rest of the content.
- First, log into your Binance account and go to your Wallet.
- After going to your wallet, click on the “Fiat and Spot” option from the drop-down menu. It should say “Deposit & Withdrawals” just below this option.
- On the next page, click on “Deposit” from the options.
- What you need to do is to choose your preferred fiat currency first, and then specify which method you want to complete the deposit with. Check out the image below for this. Also, choose SWIFT as the bank transfer method.
- You will then need to specify how much USD you want to deposit. To do this, enter the amount section. Payment method and transaction fee details should be written on the same page. Be sure to check these out too. If all the information is correct, do not forget to click on the orange “Confirm” option.
- If this is your first time to transfer funds for a deposit on Binance, you may need to save your account information after this step. For this, you must enter the bank account holder name, bank name and bank account number details and click Continue.
- At the last stage, information about other details of the transaction is displayed on the page. For example, details such as the beneficiary name or number of the bank account will be listed here.
- Make sure all information is correct. If you are sure, simply complete the process. If you want to transfer funds to your Binance account to buy Bitcoin with Swift, the transaction will be completed within one business day.
Can I Withdraw USD via SWIFT?
Yes, SWIFT is a good way not only to buy cryptocurrencies with Binance but also to cash out any balance you have. If you want to transfer your crypto money to your own account with the SWIFT method, you should repeat the above steps and choose the Withdraw option instead of Deposit. If the amount you want is in your balance when you make the necessary confirmation, the system will make the transfer within one business day.
Have you visited our bitcoin sites page?